Happy 25th Paradox to me!
My birthdays are always paradox to me.I don’t feel like celebrating lipofuscin getting accumulated in my cells.Looking back,I see myself as innocent,shattered,funny,loner, caregiver,trustworthy,fitness freak.
I wanna share few things I learnt and experienced in this paradox of 25.
- Being a Loner is like sailing in wrecked ship on rough sea.Wrecked ship is my own life and rough sea is the society around me.Most of the people have everything but not empathy.I’ve come to a point now that I don’t even expect it.
- Few people will bully me for the way Iam.It’s okay,I’m so mentally strong to cope up with it.
- All that situations which exist presently,no matter how huge they seem,will just be a speck of your life in near future.
- Family is family no matter what.I don’t like few of them but as I said family is family,I cannot afford to break the bond.
- This world’s gonna make your life 10times worse if you’re poor.So work hard and get rich asap.
- Learning to say NO to others without hurting myself is still a ongoing lesson for me.I’ll learn it one fine day.
- Early in my school days I really didn’t know that education is only a part of life.Had I known,I would cut short the stress I went through.
- It only takes one decision to change the entire life.One decision away if you wanna experience new Wonderland.
- Never ever hold onto something which you can’t manage by yourself.Leave it and free yourself.
- I’m not into proving myself to others,I’ve never been and I’ll never be.
- I only do what my mind says.In no way,others can convince me to do what my mind contradicts with.
- I learn from everyone and literally everything I come across.
I wasn’t the same me before this paradox of 25.I was just a cluster of cells in my Mother’s womb,we all were!!😊.